Josephine is a passionate advocate for the green and sustainable sector. Josephine deploys both strategic, commercial and transactional skills in the support of clients decarbonising, and is focused on developing commercially effective ESG strategies that robustly manage risk as well as opportunity. She is an influential and persuasive strategist, with a visionary leadership style. A forward and lateral thinker, Josephine plans and executes to the highest standards, whilst also building and developing diverse teams.
Prior to leaving EY, Josephine successfully led a global multi-disciplinary partner team on the delivery of a global renewables business plan. This strategically significant project for the firm entailed a review of the global renewables market, including the growth and marketing strategy, assessing innovative renewable technologies and regions of focus.
Josephine additionally pioneered the build of EY’s renewables tax practice, exercising her entrepreneurial skills in the process. She has extensive experience in the sector, winning work for all service lines as a client service partner. She is extremely client centric. She has delivered on a wide range of complex tax structuring and market leading projects in the sector, always combining commercial acumen with attention to detail.
Josephine sat on EY’s Power & Utilities Board, representing the tax practice for UK&I and renewables practice across EMIEA.
In her next step, Josephine is passionate about taking on a leadership role that enables her to play her part in driving forward a low carbon economy for future generations, with an emphasis on the development and execution of ESG strategies.
- Highly motivated by challenge in both personal and professional life which has shaped her strategic thinking, planning, risk management, communication and execution skills
- Unequivocal commitment to drive the transition to a low carbon economy for future generations
- A growth mindset and insatiable desire to learn and deliver results
- The power of the team is greater than the power of one. Committed to building, coaching and collaborating with diverse teams
- An intentional listener embracing diversity of thought, as the foundational building block of creating an innovative, creative and successful organisation
- ESG and sustainable leadership – devising the strategy and execution disciplines
- A highly effective and energetic people leader who leads by example and with compassion
- A proven track record of building a business and team from setting the vision, devising the strategy through to execution
- Calmness under pressure to allow a structured and analytical decision making process
- A persuasive and influential leader of change in the build of a business proposition
- Attention to detail combined with business acumen